The Buffet E12F is easy to play, reliable, has extremely accurate tuning and has been adapted from professional models. It's a perfect step up for the advancing student.
The Buffet E12F has been developed with collaboration from Buffet's facilities based in France and Germany. The body of the E12F is derived from Buffet's professional models and made in Buffet Crampon's French workshops, the keywork and quality control are carried out by the German facility.
- Leather pads to guarantee airtightness
- Carefully selected and stabilised Grenadilla wood
- The wood is varnished with a colourless varnish to protect against cracks and scratches
- Ergonomic back-pack case
- Unstained African Blackwood, treated and lacquered for optimal protection
- 17 keys
- 6 rings
- Adjustable thumb rest with neck strap ring
- Silver plated keywork
- Forged keys, copper plated then silver plated as for Prestige models
- Blue steel springs for ease and accuracy of key movement
- Superior quality leather pads
- Screwed pillars
- Buffet Crampon mouthpiece
- Accessories: Vandoren reed, BG thumb rest cushion and swab, HB Ligature
The Buffet E12F comes in a lightweight, stylish and comfortable back-pack case. This durable case is made of strong black fabric over a rigid shell and features plenty of storage for accessories.
- Black fabric outer
- Rigid construction
- Reflective front panel
- Removable back-pack straps
- 2 large external accessory pockets with internal compartments for mobile phones, keys, reeds etc
- Headphone lead hole