This album contains nine pieces from ABRSM’s 2016–2019 Grade 5 Violin syllabus.
- three pieces from each of Lists A, B and C
- appealing and varied repertoire
- carefully edited and clearly presented throughout
- helpful information about the pieces and the exam
- The CD features performances of all syllabus pieces by former ABRSM scholars Benjamin Baker and Katie Stillman, young concert artist Magdalena Loth-Hill, and jazz violinist Christian Garrick.
- Playalong Piano tracks are also included for use when practising.
About the series:
A selection of nine pieces from the ABRSM Violin syllabus at Grades 1 to 8, covering lists A, B & C.